We would like to thank all the attendees of our Webinar yesterday in partnership with the world cement on "Gas Flow Measurement in Cement Plants - a game changer in the optimisation of cement making".
Here are the problems we tackled in the cement industry:
- The ID fan has to be operated in such way that a specific air flow is achieved
- A deviation of the specific air velocity may result in a blockage of the mill or influence on the material
- In general the day-to-day operation is adjusted with a ‘security factor‘ of +15% of air flow through the mill
And we provided actual results using PROMECON measurement systems solutions, McON AIR Compact and McON Air SIL.
- The electrical power savings can be determined with 1,0 kWh per ton of grinding material (raw meal or cement)
- Continuous savings of 150 kWh for a 150 t/h mill
- By considering electricity costs of 0,07 €/kWh it is 10,50 €/h
- Latest after 1.500 hours the system ROI is reached
To watch the full webinar video, here is the link to the recording: here
For further questions and information, please fill out the contact form on our website. We will provide you with all the details you inquire.