In the world of thermal processes PROMECON crosses new frontiers in the creation of accurate and reliable measurement systems and process data generation.
- We create online measurement systems for novel applications in thermal processes.
- We explore the physical limits of measurement for high temperature gas and solid mass flows.
- We generate digital accurate measurement data, the raw material for enhanced process control of thermal processes.
- We mine process data for our clients to bring cost transparency into their process and optimize their maintenance strategies.
- We help to optimize process efficiency, environmental compliance and plant availability for our customers around the world.
We are driven by speed of innovation, excellence in engineering and satisfaction of our clients.
In order to be able to satisfy all of the wishes and requirements of our customers, employees, suppliers and partners, we have based our corporate policy on three pillars:
- Our quality policy
- Our employment and health policy
- Our environmental policy
We have gained respect in the market for the high quality, sophistication and reliability of our products and processes. Our company’s reputation is built on our consistent efforts to achieve a high standard of quality.
That is why we have developed high-grade products for our customers’ applications which meet industrial safety, product safety and environmental protection requirements, and which comply with all the relevant rules and legislation.
Our company’s goal is to steadily improve the regard in which we are held by every interested party through our focus on price, the meeting of deadlines, flexibility, quality, industrial safety, occupational health, and environmental protection; we also endeavour to be good partners, and to liaise between stakeholders. Our compliance with legal concerns and environmental issues as we pursue our business is central to our policies of quality and environmental awareness. Quality planning is a crucial corporate objective for the management of PROMECON which will help us to achieve these goals. The company’s internal quality targets are set out in writing in its quality programme and displayed on posters.
When we are developing new products, we consider not only quality, but also issues relating to industrial safety, occupational health and environmental protection. This includes the use of state-of-the-art plant and equipment during preparatory and manufacturing processes. Our close cooperation with our customers, aimed at mitigating risks and hazards for anyone who comes into contact with us, underpins everything we do.